Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Blues

It seems like we've got a little case of the blues around here.  Just a line in a song or an old picture or a stressful moment can start the tears flowing from just about any one of us.  We miss home!  But we are busy doing our best to create a happy new home, in this case, Kami's new blue bedroom.  Tantalizing Teal is the color by Sherwin Williams.  And it involves black and off white and a really cool chair from Pier One.  Can't wait to have it finished up for her.  In the meantime, we'll just paint our blues away.  

James 1:2 ~ 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

3 Wonderful Responses:

Heather Keith said...

You all hang in there! We can't wait to see you new home! I love the blue!!

Amanda Herrold said...

Oh girl. My heart aches for you b/c I know that feeling all too well. In fact, I developed a quite a reputation. I became known as "the new girl who cries". Lovely!!! Hang in there!

momof4kr said...

Love that your girls helped you paint...what a *bonding* moment! Let me know if you like that color - Abby's wanting to paint her room turquoise! :-)