Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Music to My Ears


So proud of Ell Belle....

After a year of piano lessons with Mrs. Pride, she had her "book party" at which she played through the entire book! All 24 songs! Friends came to be her audience..

and then afterwards we celebrated at my kids' (AND MY) new favorite yogurt shop, Peachwave! Yummy! Self serve yogurt where you add your own toppings! Dangerously delicious but only.33 cents per ounce!

Great job, Ellie! I hope you see how all your hard work has paid off! Hugs!

6 Wonderful Responses:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful and talented...Congrats to her on learning all 24 songs!
Where is Peachwave sounds like a place my family would like...

momof4kr said...

YAY ELLIE!!!!!
I just love little girls playin' the piano...
p.s. Abby & I happend upon PeachWave the other day & had the BEST time ever! :) yummy!!

Audra Krell said...

Love all the pink and piano playing. Great pictures for a fun post!

Valerie said...

Way to go for your little budding pianist! You know this makes me happy...:) What a fun idea, too, playing through the whole book.

And thanks for the head's up on the yogurt place. I haven't heard of it yet, so you'd better believe the Fischer fam will be checking it out!

ThatsBaloney said...

Cute. I didn't know what Peachwave was til now but I keep hearing about it. Where is it?

Dawn said...

I've never heard of Peachwave! Sounds divine!

Tell your daughter congrats on finishing her book. I love that they do a book party. How sweet that her friends came to hear her play.

If I start piano lessons this late in life I wonder if my friends would come and listen to me? LOL! I'm seriously considering taking lessons.