Friday, September 22, 2006

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing



Yesterday, I arrived at your soccer practice to pick you up, but I was a little early. I was able to watch a little bit of you in action, and I mean action. Take in mind this is the tail end of practice, and you must have been exhausted, but when your teammate stole the ball from you, you were determined, with a will of steel, to get it back. So, with a look of intense competition on your face, you went after the ball. It didn't matter that your teammate was bigger than you. You got right under her shoulder and fought her for it. That's when a mom turned to me and said, "she's really a wolf in sheep's clothing.....she's such a sweet little thing, but put her on the soccer field and watch out!"

1 Wonderful Responses:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the basketball court!