Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Technical Problems and Tonsils


Well, our family went to Big Cedar Lodge in Missouri for a few days after Christmas, and I was all prepared to download some of the pictures I took. However, I guess my computer was a little irritated about our vacation, because when I came back and turned it on.... it had CRASHED! So, I have been in the process of trying to get it fixed. In the meantime, I am having withdrawals. I can't check emails or post to the blog. I didn't realize how connected I am to that computer!!! The only reason I am posting right now is because Tom and I are at the hospital with Luke (he is having his tonsils and adenoids out today - actually, right this very minute.) Luckily, they have internet access here, and it is keeping my mind off my little boy, who I know will be fine! But having them wheel him away from me was kind of hard. Happy New Year to everyone and may God bless you and keep you in 2007.

0 Wonderful Responses: