Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy/Busy/Crazy/Busy/Happy

At long last.


Whew. I feel like I have been going non-stop for a month.

And I just NOW sat down. 24 X 31 hours later....

I get frustrated when I am soooo busy, feeling pulled, not being on top of things...
feeling like every moment is worth a thousand bucks. What am I going to do with that moment?

....but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else than what I have been doing.

I am happy busy. Crazy, yes. Wondering if this is the true meaning of life. Yes.

But knowing that this is a phase that I will look fondly back to one day.

Planning birthday parties. Coordinating stuff. Helping with homework.
Emphasis on the WORK. Solving puberty problems. Staying up late. Getting up early.
Feeding the herds. Tending to people. Praying my heart out for it's the only way I can make it through each day. Playing a little tennis in between. And spelling words. Lots of em. All with Tom out of town or busy with basketball much of the time.

You know. You are living it too.
There is a time in the not so distant future when I will miss the business the craziness the happiness that comes with taking care of my precious family.

And here are some of our happy/busy/crazy/busy/happy times over the last month that include a birthday party, a homecoming parade, family photos, and mudnight at our church .


5 Wonderful Responses:

Unknown said...

wonderful photos...I see why you have been soo busy!

ThatsBaloney said...

Beautiful pics.
Why is October always so crazy busy?!

Kathleen said...

Wow! You have sure have been a crazy busy woman (notice there is no comma there--the crazy modifies busy, not woman! ;))!! Great pics! Hope you can slow down and relax some!

4 Lettre Words said...

Looks like a great kind of busy! LOVE the family pic.

Heather Keith said...

Love those family pics, cuz!