Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Heart Granny's House

Our every-holiday tradition is to go to granny's. If there is a holiday, whatever it may be, we celebrate at granny's. Below are images of this year's Halloween celebration complete with cookie decorating and crafts at granny's house. The moments are so sweet I could eat them.

One note: For the first time EVER, the grandkids supplied the food. I took the chili and pumpkin bread and everyone pitched in by bringing other stuff. One one hand it was bittersweet, a changing of hands, so to speak, on the other hand, it was about time I got off my hiney and started SERVING instead of being SERVED. For Pete's sake, she's 99 and the most precious thing you could ever imagine. Look at her in the last image in this post: she's glowing.



4 Wonderful Responses:

4 Lettre Words said...

Awww...what fun! Love that craftiness.

Kathleen said...

I HEART hearing about Granny!

Valerie said...

I know I say this every time, but since she did take care of me once upon a time in the Nogales nursery, well, I just plain HEART Granny. LOVE these posts!

Tracey said...

Granny is looking amazing! Please give her my love and tell her I miss her tremendously!!!! I miss those family holiday gatherings at Granny's house!!!!! Too bad it will be Christmas before I can join in any of the Reynolds family fun gatherings!!!!

Love to you and the family!