Sunday, January 02, 2011

A Little More Hope

I tell ya what, God just doesn't stop putting sweet, little bows on this week.
As hard as it's been to lose Granny, God has given us little blessings along the way to ease the pain a bit.

My blogging friend Roxx who I have gotten to know over the last couple of years took a little trip over Christmas to, guess where?

Unbelievably, granny's birthplace, Hope, Idaho. population, 79. (according to Wikipedia)

Here is the title of Roxx's recent blog entry:

Loving Hope Idaho:
I may be in the middle of no where geographically,
but it's moments like this my heart centers.


Isn't that the coolest? You can see here why her family was in Hope and look here for more of the awesome pictures she posted just for me!

Thanks Roxx! (and God, thanks to you too. That was a nice touch).



5 Wonderful Responses:

Lauren Delaine said...

Annie, I read Roxx's post. I saw those beautiful pictures and once again--I am in awe of Him.

How amazing! His timing is just perfect!

Shannon said...

this give me chills - in a good way. God just gave you a big old hug, didn't He? Hope things are going as good as can.

Anonymous said...

Annie -- have you guys ever been to Hope? Wow! You're gonna have to plan one of those family reunions there, eh?! Awesome! Love that sunrise/sunset pic! As I said, girl, you are blessed. What a cool serendipity to be given. :)
Helen H

rk said...

Gosh-olly gals. I'm humbled. God has done some really cool things with blogging. This definately goes in the books. All to Him.

Thanks for blessing me with your warm fuzzies, and may the peace God grants you in this season be as wide as the mountains in the pics.

Blessings,
Roxx

@nnie said...

no, never been there! I saw her post the day after granny died. It's just too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence.
Can't wait to visit someday.