Friday, December 04, 2009

Cancuuuuuuuuun!

Here are some pictures of Cancun in no particular order because I am too crazy to rearrange them and if I would've been smart I would have uploaded them in the preferred order but I didn't so now they are all helter skelter and don't really tell a story but I can't worry about it because it is December 5th and this week of vacation in Cancun was so wonderful but put me behind Christmas-wise and the only thing I have done to this point is my Christmas cards, which is great, but there is not one, I repeat not one Christmas item up, they are all still in my attic. Deep Breath. So not as to neglect the documenting of our family story, I add these pictures with a few phrases to help me to remember in the future what fun filled experiences we had in Cancun, Mexico in November 2009.


Hallie and Kami on the beach,
Luke and Khloe bury Ellie alive!Luke relaxing in a hammock.

Every room at Moon Palace Resort had a hammock.
Interestingly, my mom and dad's hammock was stolen one night,
ut management replaced it that next day.
Kami and Tom taking in the deep blue expanse.Preparing to Parasail!Gotta love birds that dive headfirst into the water for their lunch.Game Time!
Luke and Josh poolside.
Hallie has excited eyes while parasailing!
Fun with sand.
We love our players.
Roderick is the one on crutches.
He tore his ACL just a couple days before this trip.
Thanksgiving Day fun? Wet and Wild Water Park
The kindergarten crew.
Luke and Lauren by the Palms
Don't palm trees make nice background?
This is Kami and Mackenzie waiting to swim with the dolphins.
Looking for shells our last morning in Cancun.
The "toilet bowl" - what we called this very cool ride at Wet and Wild.
This is Scott riding it
(before he was flushed out like a piece of well, you know)
and we all took a turn on it!

Never seen anything like it!This is Kiki, Kami an Hallie enjoying
an exhilirating trip on the parasail!

7 Wonderful Responses:

Kathleen said...

Your pictures are just great, Annie! And I'm so very happy for you that you got to get away a bit. I know...you were with the team and all (that is my understanding??), but I hope you feel at least a little rejuvenated!!

momof4kr said...

Girl...I hear ya on being behind! Who ever thought it was smart to be recovering from surgery a week before the Holiday season began?!
Still have boxes, totes, bags, you name it, allll over my house! I should finish up decorating, shopping & wrapping right around Dec. 24th. Perfect Timing!

GORGEOUS pics! Wishing I was there...although honestly, sans my kiddo's. :) (I cannot tell a lie!)

Dawn said...

I'm soooo jealous you all got to go to Cancun! The pictures show you had a wonderful, eventful time!!!

You've still got time before Christmas to get it all done. Don't fret! =)

Heather Keith said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful and amazing time! We miss you Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see you Christmas Eve!

Lauren Delaine said...

Those pictures are breathtaking! Makes me want to cruise again.

4 Lettre Words said...

These are SO beautiful. I wanna go!

Audra Krell said...

So much fun!!! I love all the pictures. Cannot believe your little Lego builder, my youngest is crazy for Legos and engineer type things. I consider myself warned now and will look for missing and taken apart electronics! Merry Christmas Annie!