Sunday, December 05, 2010

What Ellie Wants For Christmas, 2010

A tarp

A realistic train set

Antique pocket knives

A round trip airplane ticket to Hong Kong (where her Uncle Zach lives)

A bow and arrow

A new puppy

A rifle

A chemistry set

A machete

Needless to say, Ellie is a bit difficult to shop for this year. I just can't picture a tarp under the Christmas tree or a machete for that matter. If you don't know her well, you may be a bit worried about her; if you do know her, you know that Ellie is Ellie and nobody else but Ellie.

3 Wonderful Responses:

ThatsBaloney said...

I love her list!

Shannon said...

a tarp? why? I can sort of get the rest...but a tarp?

honestly, i think she a Marissa would get along quite well.

momof4kr said...

Hahahaha!! This is hilarious! Last week I was gonna post Will's Christmas list b/c I thought it was so funny...it was NOTHIN' compared to Ellie's! Creative little people, aren't they?!
p.s. LOVE your new Blog Banner!!!