Sunday, December 19, 2010

You GOTTA go

I have heard about the Christmas Train at Dry Gulch, USA for years. Why in the world have I never been?

Because my husband is a basketball coach and is primarily unavailable this time of year.

Oh yeah, that's right.

This year, however, I didn't let that minor detail stop me. I found a day and time that looked good enough and let T know that we are going to the Christmas Train this year. Come rain or shine, pain or line, we were GOING. And go we did last night. Check HERE for details. It was SUPER. Honestly, words can't describe it... we loved every minute of it, and of course, our favorite part was the train and the poweful telling of the story of Jesus from birth to resurrection. Also loved the carousel rides, the wagon ride with the retelling of "Twas the Night Before Christmas." Take my word for it. You gotta go.

You won't be disappointed.
























4 Wonderful Responses:

momof4kr said...

I was JUST thinking about this last night in the shower. Thinking about how I couldn't believe we had never been...and wondering if we could somehow fit it in this week. Hmmm...I think I need to get researching!!!

ThatsBaloney said...

We are missing it this year. It's a great way to catch some Christmas spirit!

TableForFive said...

I am so glad you all were able to make it to the Christmas Train! I love all your pictures it looks like you all had a great time and had great company! Have I told you I LOVE reading your blog ;)...well I DO!

Shannon said...

Looks wonderful... this is something we never quite accomplished either while we were in Tulsa. Might have to keep that in mind if we are ever there over the holidays.