Monday, October 02, 2006

It's Fair Time


The Tulsa State Fair is in town! Kami and Ellie enjoyed the rides. This first pic is the first ride they went on together, but they soon graduated to more thrilling rides. Ellie even rode "Pharoah's Fury," the big boat in the 2nd picture. I would have loved to capture the look on her face as that boat came roaring down each time. It was not a look of fear - but pure excitement. She loved it. Kami and I rode "Round Up," which I loved when I was young. I have to admit that I was just praying this ride would be over, but Kami, of course, thought it was awesome. And then for the finale, Kami and I rode the Zingo together. She had a blast on it. She said, "I wasn't scared at all!" When Uncle Scott asked her to go on the tall ride that flies straight down to the earth in some-thing like 2.3 seconds (don't know the name of it) she politely declined. Thank goodness she's not that brave yet!!!! Thanks Papa for bringing your camera (as always) to capture these pics.

0 Wonderful Responses: