Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Ok, I know this is officially a Christmas song, but I just love this time of year. The fall season is so amazingly beautiful (the colors of the leaves shock me every autumn), there is a chill in the air, and you can just cuddle up and be cozy. For some weird reason, I actually enjoy the short daylight of the fall and winter and love dark fall evenings.

We have only made two trips to the pumpkin patch; it seems like we usually go 3 or 4 times, but with my kids getting a bit older, it seems we are also busier with activities. Carmichael's is THE place to go. They have dozens of animals that the kids absolutely love to feed. And a maze made of bales of hay. And a hayride, ponyrides, and mounds of bright orange pumpkins. See Ellie's project for other cool sights at the pumpkin patch.

0 Wonderful Responses: