Monday, October 02, 2006

Jesus Questions

Ellie: (playing with a toy phone and dialing her friends' numbers) Mom, what is Jesus' phone number? Is it 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10? Or maybe it goes all the way to 100.

Luke: Mom, does God like sports?

This last one makes me laugh, but also kind of makes me cringe. We are trying to get Luke to sleep without a pull-up, so we are not letting him go to sleep with a cup of water, which yes, he has done for a long time. He asks for water every night, and expresses his frustration to us at not having his cup, but we are trying to be strong and get him through this phase. We didn't know how serious the problem was until he told Nana a few days ago, "I pray to Jesus every night that He will give me a drink of water."

3 Wonderful Responses:

Anonymous said...

I do think that Jesus would probably give Luke a night drink.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaad

@nnie said...

well, he got one last night, and.. .guess what????

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I read this...your kids are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Clint Hill