Sunday, December 10, 2006

Naughty or Nice?

Kami gets a piano buck for every day that she practices piano from her sweet teacher Mrs. Sewell. Lately, she's been having trouble keeping track of her dollars... they seemed to be disappearing. I thought she had simply misplaced them until I happened to look in Luke's piggy bank today. He was so busted. In there were the typical pennies, nickels and dimes... along with about 25 of Kami's piano bucks, neatly folded so they would fit into the slot. Luke seemed more annoyed that I had found them than sorry (and probably confused why I was taking a picture of such a thing). But Kami is very, very happy to have them back!

1 Wonderful Responses:

Anonymous said...

I am happy that Kami found her piano bucks, but it gives me a little chuckle inside to see where they were found. We should have known! nana