Saturday, December 09, 2006

Finally...

Ellie's tooth has been loose for months now. She wouldn't let anyone but her Kiki touch it. Aunt Kiki has been the major tooth-puller for Kami, and I guess has developed a good reputation for tooth-pulling. However, Kiki was never able to get ahold of the slippery little tic-tac of a tooth and Ellie's permanent tooth began growing in behind the snaggly thing. Anyway, inspired by her friend Kyndal, Ellie gained the courage to twist, turn, push and pull her tooth until poof... she pulled it out all on her own, just like Kyndal did! Ellie was so proud of herself. Now, if she could just get the guts up to work on the other loose one!

1 Wonderful Responses:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ellie! I can't wait to loose my tooth. I check everyday...I know that at least 4 teeth are ready to go. Anastasia