Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i HEART faces

i HEART faces has got to be one of the most awesome, most creative and totally inspiring websites I've seen in a long time. I love it from top of my head to the tips of my toes. Click on their button to check out this week's photography contest.

Here are my entries of two of my favorite people (one for the kid contest one for the adult contest) .... I so wish I were a phantastic photographer, but don't have the time or talent right now to sink into it. I do dream that one day I will be a self-made success like Kelly Stocksen!!! But let's get serious. That's not happening. She's a genius. Check out the site at www.iheartfaces.com and enjoy all the amazing images.

10 Wonderful Responses:

Melinda said...

So glad you decided to enter your own photos. I love that toothless grin...too cute!

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I'm so glad you like our new website! I broke into a huge grin while reading your description of our site. :)

Thank you so much for entering your photos into the fun! It's going to be great seeing your faces in the weeks to come.

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

(P.S. I absolutely love the exuberance of your banner photo ~ it's fantastic!)

Anonymous said...

and ya know the other co-founder is an awesome cowboy kay-dee from osu!!!

Unknown said...

Totally love your little girls face. The hair, the missing teeth, the blue sky! It's perfect. Your husband is cute too : ).

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest picture of your daughter! I love that smile. :)

Drew said...

Give yourself some credit! You have 2 really neat shots here...very natural, well composed and great detail.

Amber said...

These are great shots!!!!

Fairy Princess Garden said...

Those look really great!!
Love his eyes and her gummy smile.

have fun with the contest.

A Friend said...

Both of those pictures are amazing Annie! Tom's eyes look awesome and Ellie's toothless grin...darling...she exudes joy!