Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thankfulness

We made turkeys tonight, and wrote on each feather something that we are thankful for.
Here is Luke's list (completely created without suggestions from anyone):

1) Pop - his imaginary bug friend who he's had for over a year. Pop is a "very tiny black bug" who likes to ride in hot wheels cars. He often is driving right behind us on the road. Sometimes, Luke says that he and Pop are going to take a trip together to a big cabin.

2) My Dad - Tom and Luke are best friends. The second Tom walks in the door, Luke asks him to do something outside. Whether it's playing catch, kicking the soccer ball, hitting golf balls or riding the bike around the neighborhood, they do it together. The other day, Tom arrived home after a four day road trip. As usual, Luke immediately requested to go out and play. I kind of felt bad, knowing Tom must be tired out from his long trip. I said to Tom, "do you want me to go out with him?" and he said back, "There's nothing I'd rather do."

3) My friend, Lauren

4) hotwheels.com

5) My Spiderman back pack

0 Wonderful Responses: