Saturday, November 25, 2006

This Never Happened When the Girls Were Little

NOTE: I have received a couple complaints that this picture is hard to see. It is a picture of Tom's grandmother's bookcase that was handed down to us a few years ago. The big black spot is the hole in the glass that Luke caused by throwing one of his little Matchbox cars through it.

I guess that it's the price we pay to have a wonderful, fabulous, active, impulsive, strong, willful, energetic, creative, fun, wild, BOY in the family. I'm sure Tom's family, with 4 boys, had many moments like this. If you look closely, on the second shelf, you can see the upsidedown tanker that caused this accident. Luke actually had some remorse about this one. He went to his room without protesting and told me he loved me about 10 times.

1 Wonderful Responses:

ellen said...

That is priceless! I love documenting all the little moments of our lives, too. One of our "moments" involed pretty much the same thing only with the car window and a pebble. :-) Glad to see you're enjoying the ride!