Monday, January 28, 2008

A Different and Daring New Look

Hi friends! Thanks for checking on me! Have you ever gone out and bought a new dress for a special occasion and loved it. And then when you got home and tried it on, it really didn't flatter you the way you thought. And by the time the special occasion was upon you, you weren't sure if you liked the dress at all? Well if that hasn't happened to you, then you are definitely not living in my world. It happens to me a lot for some reason... buyer's remorse, questionable taste, or some weird kind of guilt... I don't know what it is. It happens to me in small matters (like this family blog) and big matters (my kitchen granite). But I must say after all the difficulty of getting this new look together, it is bright and different and represents our family pretty well. I thank Jessica at Cuppycake Designs for her time and patience in designing this. God bless her! I will be tweaking it over the weeks to come! Got to figure out how to get that sponge (it looks like butter or cheese too) off of the bottom of my posts!!! Postscript: The sponge is gone!

4 Wonderful Responses:

Anonymous said...

go to edit html, and press ctrl F and search for post-footer

there will be a background img there.. just delete the image. that's the sponge, cheese, butter thing.

@nnie said...

thanks Jessica for the assistance. I cannot speak HTML no matter how hard I try.

Anonymous said...

WOW, Annie! I've been waiting for this and I think it looks great! LOVE your header!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! I also have been checking daily to see it and it's perfecto!! I loved reading the tidbits from Joe White...what an awesome man he is. Thanks for posting those friend...

Chere'