Monday, December 08, 2008

I Know Someone Who Is Going To Be Famous!

Meet Madisen, otherwise known as the young Cate Blanchett in the upcoming The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, starring, none other than Brad Pitt!!!! Madisen is the niece of my best friend from high school, Kim, who I went on the cruise with a few weeks ago AND who JUST started her own blog, perfectly titled KimNOW. We have all been looking forward to this movie coming out... and now it is finally here!!! Go Madisen!!!

Ok, I must admit that I may have only met Madisen a couple times when she was young, but I feel a very close connection with their family. My friend Kim is a triplet... I graduated with Kim and her brothers Craig and Chris. Chris married our classmate Kelly and well... the rest is history.

9 Wonderful Responses:

A Friend said...

When can we go see it? I can't wait...looks fabulous. Coolio on your friend's daughter being in the movie..wow!

A Friend said...

I mean niece...not daughter. It was a senior moment, I guess...

Kathleen said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!!

Unknown said...

Now that's super cool! and isnt she just such a beauty!

Dawn said...

I can NOT wait to see this movie!!

How cool that you have this connection. She's sure to have a very bright future.

She's quite a lovely young lady.

4 Lettre Words said...

Too cool...and isn't she a doll!?!

I've been waiting for that movie. Sounds great!

Kim said...

Annie, Let's pray Madisen will be famous doing what she loves to do and that is act! Bless you for your post. The movie comes out Christmas Day! You know where I'll be...

Michelle said...

I have to say that is sooo cool! I was already planning on seeing that movie with Brad Pitt and all. But that is so neat that you know someone that is in it. I think it is going to be a huge success.

Amber said...

She's beautiful! That is so neat! I looooove Brad Pitt, so Ill be seeing this movie!!

Thanks for your comment about the stockings and tree. The stockings arent that great, as I hand sewed them. I was too lazy to get out my machine..lol...i just sat in bed, or on the couch and sewed. We'll see if they hold up or not. Hope you are doing well!