Friday, October 17, 2008

Question of the Day

I have all these profound things I've been wanting to blog about, but today it comes down to this: The Question of the Day.

As we were driving someplace this afternoon, Luke asked me this question:


"Mom, did you know if you toot way down into the leather seat, it kind of burns?"

"No Luke... I didn't know that," I answered, truthfully.

"I know because I just did it," he replied matter-of-factly.

These boys. Gotta love 'em.

11 Wonderful Responses:

Mike said...

Aren't boys great? Good to know you're life is as "real" as mine is!

Chel said...

I have one of "those" too!
And as I tell my son, "Thanks for sharing [smile big]" LOL, my daughter was actually our little "toot" we called her Pooty. ahahahah kids do say the darndest things.
Chel

Unknown said...

LOL...that was to funny...I wish i could say it gets better the older they get...but i wouldnt wanna mislead you ;-)

Dawn said...

LOL Boy, he is a wealth of knowledge! I'll remember that the next time I need to toot in the car!

Michelle said...

That is so funny! Ya got to love boys!

ThatsBaloney said...

OMG. That is funny!!
Thanks for the laugh.
Glad to know someone else's children put this much thought in to gas. :)

Amber said...

HAHAHA thats hilarious! I have 2 girls, and no boys (so far) so i think its great to hear about all the things they do and say! I am tagging you btw, read my blog!

Anonymous said...

if you'd had a brother you wouldn've known that when he was about lukes age...i remember VIVIDLY my brother explaining that whole concept to me on the kitchen counter (!...of all things!!!) in detail! Ewwww! Boys! Yer right! now he's a high school boys basketball coach...can you imagine the tom-foolery going on there?

rk said...

We have a pre school daughter and junior high teen boys. The things I hear my daughter say are sometimes very embarassing when on the other hand funny when coming from my boys. She is such a mina bird. I know I am going to be embarassed in public someday. For now I laugh and hope for the best. :0)

Blessings,
Roxanne

Audra Krell said...

I am cracking up...so familiar. May you never know the burn....

momof4kr said...

LOVE IT!!!

Growing up with two brothers, I was educated in this matter looong ago!

Poop & F*rt humor is still my favorite!! :)

Seriously...
:)