Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wordless Wednesday, Yeah Right

I really stink at Wordless Wednesday! Absolutely terrible, I tell you. I think I'm going to have to quit it, because I can't stop the words from coming out!!! Wordless isn't in my vocabulary!!! Maybe I should change it to Tell-the-Whole-Story Thursday, which makes sense, since Wednesday is almost over anyway!

**Why is this child SMILING!? She has a comb completely twirled into her hair. Totally stuck. She doesn't know the pain she will be going through to remove it or she wouldn't be smiling quite so big. Amazingly, no scissors were required for its extraction.


**Here is Kami going up in a cherry picker. A cherry picker! For goodness sake! And look how high she is! Why go to the fair when your neighbor gives you free rides on his cherry picker!? I don't have a picture of it, but she went up even higher! **Ok, Ok... I'll leave this last one.... wordless... I think you get the picture!!!

4 Wonderful Responses:

Dawn said...

I have a really hard time being wordless myself. I actually talk way too much! *Gasp*

The picture of your daughter reminds me of a time a few years ago when Courtney did that to MY hair! I could NOT get it out of my hair. I finally called my girlfriend. She was laughing hysterically. I had to drive all the way across town with that comb stuck to the front of my head for her to get it out. Thank God I didn't have to have it cut out. I was having a serious panick attack! LOL

I scared to death of heights so that whole cherry picker thing would have freaked me out.

And, you're right....what could be said about that last picture?!? LOL

Nice post!

Anonymous said...

I know, I know...it's hard not to add words! I just posted my first Wordless Wednesday pic.

I'm not sure I'm doing it right, though...did you add your name to a list? I noticed you don't have a link back to a main post. So can we just post a pic? I mean, 'course we can! The Blog Police gonna' arrest us? Really though, is there anything more to it? Other than trying NOT to add words. ;)

Great choices, by the way!
Rena

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie...i tagged you for this MEME see details ....here
http://okierivermama.livejournal.com/14598.html
Thanks,
Steff

Chel said...

I have one of those. I also do not do well with Wordless anything!!! Love the pictures and I am glad the hair is still there.
Chel